Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

04 March 2012

Update on Life

O_o geeees could I have waited any longer to post!? I think it's been almost exactly a yr since this last time I did. *sigh* It's not really that I forgot I just didn't want to deal w/ some stuff. Anyways!!
So update on my life, I'm separated. yeeeeeahh.... It's a long story & I'm not going to put it on blast where anyone could read it. I'll just say that I was done wrong to & I wasn't putting up w/ it any longer. I deserve better.
Now onto better things :-D Update on LUNA!!! (I mean that's what this blog is for, for the most part right!?) She has gotten sooooo big! She has 6 teeth up top & 2 on bottom. We've been dealing w/ her 1st molars coming thru the past couple of wks. She's dealing w/ it a lot better, but they are coming in so slow. She loves to feed herself. She looooves beans! She discovered ketchup & "dipping" this wk. lol She loves bread, meat, & well just about anything she can get in her mouth. She still isn't walking on her own, but she loves for you to hold her hands while she walks. I'm waiting on her to just take off one day, but I've been waiting on that for over a month hahaha. She's saying mama, bye bye, dog, meow, & a couple other things BUUUUTTT she doesn't say them a lot. She loves Adele, dancing, singing, & just going silly when any music is on. She is my little entertainer. :-D
I'll try to keep this updated more now that I have more time to get on here :-p
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment